- I was born and raised in the Monadnock Region. Attending local schools from kindergarten till graduation from Monadnock Regional High School. I attended college in New Hampshire and Florida majoring in business. I have a feel for the region and its residents. I helped run a family business for thirty years while buying, renovating and selling properties privately. My family and I currently reside in Gilsum in a home we lovingly restored that was built in 1838 and included in the book " Historic Homes of Cheshire County". I am a member of the Gilsum Historical Society and serve as Chairperson for the Gilsum Public Library Board of Trustees. I also served on the Board of Directors of the Monadnock Region Board of REALTORS becoming President in 2017. I am currently on the NHAR Legal Committee. In 2007, I was recognized nationally in REALTOR Magazine for outstanding commitment to community service and for co-founding the first HIV /HEP C housing project in New Hampshire
- In 2010, 2012 and again in 2018 I was nominated for REALTOR of the Year, winning the award in 2012 and again 2018. I am a graduate of the REALTORS Institute and one of only a select few licensed Seniors Real Estate Specialists in the region. I am also a Certified Home Marketing Specialist. In 2014 I became an Associate Broker and attained the position of Sales Director for my previous office.
- In 2021, I moved to Keller Williams Metropolitan and by the end of my first year, I was Managing Broker for the Keene office and Recruitment and Retention manager for Southwestern NH and Southern Vermont
- My main goal is to market properties using sound planning, professional ethics and strong negotiating and communication skills.
As a leader in the field of real estate, I am trained to guide my clients through every phase of the transaction in a smooth and efficient manner. I am a member of the National Association of REALTORS, the New Hampshire Association of REALTORS, The Monadnock Board of REALTORS and the LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance.®.
I hold SRES®, CHMS®, GRI® designations as well as being a continuing member of the NH REALTORS Honor Society
- Helping you achieve your goals is what makes my job so rewarding!
I look forward to the opportunity to be your REALTOR ... I’m just a phone call away at my cell 603-209-2594